Our adhesive system AROBOND® 921 recently obtained DNV GL Type Approval certification according to DNVGL-CP-0086 “Adhesive systems”, applying to type and component certification of Wind turbines.
It is another key milestone on the journey of the company to develop a robust product mix for wind turbine blade OEMs, with special focus on structural bonding pastes.
AROBOND® 921is a glass filled solvent free 2K epoxy based bonding paste. It’s been part of Aerox’s portfolio of product since 2018 and has obtained DNV GL Type approval certification in May 2021. Some of the most important features.
– Easy handling /dosage
– Outstanding fatigue performance
– Excellent sag resistance even at high temperatures
– Low exothermicity
– Wide open time and short curing times
– High Tg even at low temperatures
– Outstanding mechanical properties even after aging cycles